Facial Aesthetics: Improve your smile with Your Dentist in Kensington
You know what goes perfectly with a beautiful smile? Smooth, supple, and youthful skin. Your facial aesthetics dentist in Kensington is specially trained and certified to provide Botox injections, and with it, she can quickly eliminate small facial wrinkles and make you appear years younger in just a few minutes.
What is Botox?
Botox is a refined form of the Botulinum toxin Type A, and it has been used for decades to reduce/remove small wrinkles from the face in order to give a patient a much brighter, youthful appearance. It does so by simply relaxing the facial muscles responsible for the movements that cause the skin to fold and wrinkles to form.
What Botox Can Do
Botox can be used to remove:
- Frown lines from between the eyebrows
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crow’s feet, the small lines around the eyes
- Lines near the eyebrows
- Bunny lines, light wrinkles near the nose
- Lip lines
- Wrinkles on the corners of the mouth
- Creases in the chin
- Excessive sweating in the armpits
Why Patients Love Botox
- Short Treatment: Botox only requires a few painless injections in strategic areas of the face, and treatment typically only takes about 10 minutes.
- Long-lasting: The results from your Botox treatment can easily last for about 4 months.
- Natural Appearance: It can give you results similar to a facelift without looking like you’ve actually had any work done.
- Safe: Botox has been safely used in both cosmetic and medical contexts for over 30 years. The only side effect may be some slight swelling at the injection sites.
- Lines Will Disappear: After your initial treatment, you’ll start to see results after just 2 or 3 days, and lines will continue to lessen for the next month until they are practically invisible.
Have Any Questions?
With Botox, it’s now easier than ever to get rid of those annoying facial wrinkles that make you look older than you really are. You can have a treatment completed during a lunch break, and you’ll be amazed at how dramatically it will improve your overall appearance and self-confidence at the same time.
To learn more about our facial aesthetic services and schedule an appointment, please contact us today.